Starting a new business can be exciting. But as a business owner, you want to make sure that you start your business off right. That involves making a lot of important decisions. Whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur or it’s your first time starting a business, it is crucial that you consult with a knowledgeable Virginia business formation lawyer first. At The Strong Law Firm, we can walk you through the steps and help you understand how to protect your business legally and financially. In addition, we can work with you to address ways to minimize potential risks and avoid common obstacles.
Our team can help you address a variety of important matters when creating a business, such as:
- Forming a solid business plan and strategy
- Deciding ownership and who will be your business partner
- Identifying potential investors and how to appeal to them
- Creating iron-clad and legally binding contracts
- Figuring out taxation matters
- Assessing risks
- Understanding the market that you are entering and the business environment
- Protecting and trademarking any ideas or processes unique to your business
We Welcome Clients from All Backgrounds
Our local firm has helped many clients from all cultural backgrounds, including Vietnamese, Laotian, Chinese, Korean, Hispanic, and Russian clients. Many of these clients are immigrants who have come to this country with the American dream of creating a successful business. We understand that as a newcomer to this country, it can be hard to understand our country’s complex business laws and environment. Therefore, we are proud to offer our services to help clients of all backgrounds succeed in our country.
Affordable Legal Representation for Local Small Businesses
We offer flat rate fees for many of our business law services. This allows many of our clients to properly budget for their expenses so there are never any surprises when you receive your bill.