If you are a small business owner, the reality is that sooner or later you will run headfirst into a legal problem. If you are lucky, it will not shut down your entire operations with red tape. If you are not, you might be in for some headaches.
Regardless of the size or severity of your case, you always want to retain the services of a professional business law attorney. Overlooking even small details in the world of business can cause problems to upscale in the future. But how do you know if your lawyer is the right one for your unique case?
Consider these important topics before hiring:
- Experience: As with all things in life, practice in the legal field makes perfect and experience is priceless. Try to find a business lawyer who has years of experience to back their claims.
- Approach: There is no situation that can be solved exactly like the next, and most problems have multiple solutions. See if your attorney is able to adapt to your case and find the right approach, rather than pushing it through a manufactured legal process.
- Price: While it can be difficult to predict the true price of litigation in the end, you should be able to ask for a ballpark figure so there are no major surprises. Things are even better if they offer flat-fee rates.
- Accreditations: High Avvo ratings and Better Business Bureau grades, membership to chambers and councils, and other professional accomplishments are a sure sign that you have a knowledgeable attorney in your corner.
- Testimonials: The people who know how well a lawyer works are the ones who have already worked with them. Find an attorney with an impressive list of testimonials from past clients.
At The Strong Law Firm, we believe we should be your first choice for legal advocacy. Our Falls Church business lawyer, Mr. Michael Strong, has 35+ years of experience, a “Superb” Avvo rating, and is well-known throughout his community as being a serious and reliable attorney, as evidenced by his testimonials given by previous clients. Your small business should be in Strong hands. Call (703) 204-2040 today.