Lawyer for Small Businesses
Most small businesses dread the day that their company needs a lawyer. It’s scary and expensive, with no end in sight! However, a lawyer for small businesses can offer essential know-how on various small business-related issues, such as obtaining licensing from ABRA DC. If you are an owner of a small business, contact The Strong Law Firm today to find out how our experienced and well-practiced lawyers can help you.
Lawyer for Small Businesses | Services Offered
As an experienced Virginia small business lawyer, I offer the following services throughout Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and DC:
- Business Start Ups
- Licensing for Restaurants with Alcohol Beverage Control Boards and ABRA DC
- Violation Defense for ABC and ABRA DC infractions
- New Leasing Negotiations
- Lease Assignments and Subleases Approvals with Landlords
- Shareholder Dispute Resolutions
- Business Immigration Issues
- Commercial Litigation and Collection Court Cases
Lawyer for Small Businesses | Business Start-Ups
Whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur or it’s your first time starting a business, it is crucial that you consult with a knowledgeable Virginia business formation lawyer first. At The Strong Law Firm, we can walk you through the steps and help you understand how to protect your business legally and financially. In addition, we can work with you to address ways to minimize potential risks and avoid common obstacles.
Our team can help you address a variety of important matters when creating a business, such as:
- Forming a solid business plan and strategy
- Deciding ownership and who will be your business partner
- Identifying potential investors and how to appeal to them
- Creating iron-clad and legally binding contracts
- Figuring out taxation matters
- Assessing risks
- Understanding the market that you are entering and the business environment
- Protecting and trademarking any ideas or processes unique to your business
If you are facing a business issue, or are considering forming a new business, please contact us to arrange a consultation. Let our 36 years of experience work for you.