Wrongful Death Lawyer Alexandria VA
Seek Justice & Compensation:
Few things are more devastating than when a loved one is lost in an accident. What can make the situation even more heartbreaking is when we find out that the accident was caused by a negligent individual and that it could have been prevented. If you have just lost a loved one in an accident, we understand what you are going through. Talk to our Alexandria wrongful death lawyer about what you can do next.
Why Trust Your Case To An Alexandria Wrongful Death Lawyer From The Strong Law Firm?
We do everything to give our clients the best legal representation possible. We:
- Treat every client with the utmost respect and professionalism
- Approach every case with hands-on, personalized care
- Go out of our way to let our clients know the status of their claims
- Do not charge legal fees until after we win a case.
You can discuss your case
with our team for FREE.
Damages in a Wrongful Death Lawsuit
The law allows surviving loved ones to file a wrongful death lawsuit to recover damages for any losses suffered.
Surviving loved ones may be able to recover damages for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical care and treatment prior to the death
- Mental anguish
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of earnings that the deceased would have provided
- Punitive damages (if the death was a result of extreme recklessness)
While no amount of money can compensate for your loss, filing a wrongful death lawsuit can help your family cope with the financial shock of your loved one’s death. In addition, you may find that holding the negligent party liable under the legal system can provide a sense of justice and closure to your grief.
At our firm, we do not charge clients anything upfront. We only accept payment after we win a case, and this payment will only come out as a percentage of the amount we recover. This means that you can start your claim without risk or worry.
Call (703) 204-2040 if you have questions about
filing a claim.